Exposure and great learning

Current Employee - Senior Planner in New Delhi (India)
Current Employee - Senior Planner in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Forever New full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly Environment and On job training

Cons

Sometimes employee have to work besides your department

Advice to Management

To undertake workshops

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Working at Forever New

Current Employee - Sales Assistant in Brisbane (Australia)
    Current Employee - Sales Assistant in Brisbane (Australia)

I have been working at Forever New

Pros

Forever New is one of the few fashion stores that is dedicated in bringing people of all demographics fashion pieces that are affordable, quality and "in" style. Forever New is great if you are a University student as their casual pay rate is very generous and they have special rates for both saturday and sunday. Generally it is no problem to get time off if you give the required time notice.

Cons

There is very unstable management. I have worked at my store for almost 2 years and in that time we have had 4 managers. We have had 4 assistant managers and ALOT of our casual staff has turned over.
    There is also alot of bitching that goes on , as I would expect at alot of retail stores. They are also sometimes not very understanding when you get called up to work last minute and you can't

Advice to Management

Put your management on leadership courses to get their act together. Put together some sort of protocol by which managers act to set an example to the rest of the staff.

2. Casual Sales Assistant

Former Employee - Casual Sales Assistant in Sydney (Australia)
    Former Employee - Casual Sales Assistant in Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Forever New

Pros

Good team dynamic, generous discounts, some opportunities to move up the company, sociable, strong emphasis on customer service, uncompetitive environment.

Cons

Poor management (sometimes unorganised), poor rostering (i.e. unbalanced shifts between workers and delayed rosters), management enforces workers to wear new clothing all the time so that most of your pay goes towards new clothes.