FormFactor
www.formfactor.com Livermore, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Company may not be in business much longer. Just OK.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Livermore, CA

ProsOne of the few high tech companies in the East Bay. Decent pay and benefits, however these are slowly being taken away due to the company not being profitable. Still some very good folks working there.

ConsPoor management - they do not value long term employees and the skills they bring. Company has not been profitable for several years and it is an impact on company morale. There have been about 7 or 8 layoff's in the past 5 years. Jobs are not very secure as the company is always restructuring. Overtime is only paid after 10 hours for manufacturing personnel. Very poor engineering support of the manufacturing line.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo many senior level managers. Layoff's always affect manufacturing and engineering. It would be better to keep the more senior manufacturing people than to bring in new folks and layoff the ones who have helped to build the company.

Business is dying a slow death. Just burning cash.

Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
    Livermore, CA

I worked at FormFactor full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great location for those living out in East Bay/Tri-Valley, nice… Cons: The company is permanently in downsizing mode. Management needs to realize they can't create demand for something that the industry doesn't need. It had a… Advice to Senior Management: Take the company private. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company is not making profit

Senior Principal Engineer (Current Employee)
    Livermore, CA

I have been working at FormFactor full-time for more than a year

Pros: Managers are good, busy most of the time Cons: Company does not know how to make profit, low salary for post 2009 hires, <5K bonus… Advice to Senior Management: know how to make profit and how to treat the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FormFactor.

Worked for FormFactor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FormFactor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FormFactor CEO Thomas (Tom) St. Dennis. All reviews posted anonymously by FormFactor employees.