Forrester Research

www.forrester.com

Heeding Its Own Advice

Sales Executive (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsForrester is transforming itself to show the same best practices that it advises clients to adopt. This means new people, systems upgrades, realignment of some offerings, etc. Senior executives actually turned to Forrester analysts to advise them on some of these changes.

ConsIt's hard to grow and change at the same time. Management has revised its original expectations while remaining bullish on the company's future. In the meantime, it's a little like swimming across a river after a heavy rain.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo exactly what you're doing, and be patient. Focus on repeatable processes and on collaboration. You can achieve operational excellence while still being a people-oriented company.

Great place to work - pay could be better

Research Associate (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Forrester Research full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, flexible work hours - good work/life balance, a very supportive team, and a warm culture. More vacation/time… Cons: Lots of change happening quickly with a relentless attitude from management that this… Advice to Senior Management: Be more transparent! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Forrester is a great company but has lacked in leadership the past few years

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Forrester Research full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People, employee activities/events, employee training Cons: Salary, location (HQ), growth opportunities Advice to Senior Management: Start listening to what the employees have to say No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Forrester Research.

Worked for Forrester Research? Contribute to the Community!