Forrester Research

www.forrester.com

This company is going down hill

Account Director (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsGood work life balance. The hours aren't long and there is flexibility with the job and fun perks and activities for employees like beers every quarter to celebrate new hires, company and team outtings. The people are also great - smart, fun and cool.

ConsThe morale is at an all time low right now for sales and the research community. THis company likes to constantly change and creates major issues. The analysts are over worked, the sales department has a unachieveable sales goals and a horrible new comp plan that is paying less than half it did the year before. The attrition is at an all time high.

Advice to Senior ManagementAttrition will continue unless you fix the sales plan and comp plan. Management gets paid more if the cost of sales is lower but guess what when you lower salaries and bonuses - sales people leave and the new ones you hirer are of lesser caliber. You can get the company to grow by investing in your products not by tweaking the sales comp plan so it's impossible to make money.

Low paying entry level positions, good for experience, good opportunity for growth within the company

Research Associate (Former Employee) Cambridge, MA

I worked at Forrester Research full-time for more than a year

Pros: Interesting projects, talented and driven people, motivated ambitious culture, high… Cons: Compensation plans and benefits could be improved Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Heeding Its Own Advice

Sales Executive (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Forrester Research full-time for less than a year

Pros: Forrester is transforming itself to show the same best practices that it advises clients to adopt. This means new people, systems… Cons: It's hard to grow and change at the same time. Management has revised its original expectations while remaining bullish… Advice to Senior Management: Do exactly what you're doing, and be patient. Focus on repeatable processes and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Forrester Research.

Worked for Forrester Research? Contribute to the Community!