Forrester Research

There are newer employer reviews for Forrester Research

Good company

Current Employee - Sales Development Specialist in Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Sales Development Specialist in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Forrester Research full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good work Environment - they are currently going through a transition phase but have recognized that there needs to be more 'fun activities' etc to keep employees happy.
Lots of smart people - sales is sales, but the organization as a whole has lots of smart, personable people!
Great Benefits.
Changing roles / jobs within Forrester can be a bit of a process but they value internal employees and like to hire from within.

Cons

Lots of change going on right now, not always a bad thing in general however, in sales it seems hard to setup a territory and work it.
Pay structure could be more competitive.

I've always liked my management and they seem to be going in the right direction... though like any organization, there are so real thick headed people.

272 Other Employee Reviews for Forrester Research (View Most Recent)

My Last Job - A Lifestyle Choice

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Forrester Research full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Smart people, mostly happy customers, interesting work, great culture, family friendly

Cons

Overly complicated compensation plan, total compensation towards low end of industry

Senior Mgt needs focus, commitment

Former Employee - Account Manager in Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Remote, OR

I worked at Forrester Research full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great small company with great benefits. Few products to sell, Marketing and Strategy division has little competition in the market.

Cons

Account list constantly changing. Bigger, better competition in the IT space. Quotas way off base with very small bonus amount per quarter, and it's part of your OTE. Just a bit of an immature company, but great analysts and fun environment.

Too much change in Q1 - i left then as did many others. Double the products to learn, new team,new boss, new accounts, new web site / experience AND we make nothing till we are over plan for the quarter? yikes. I even sold all my stock. What are you doing?

There are newer employer reviews for Forrester Research