Forsythe Technology

www.forsythe.com
There are newer employer reviews for Forsythe Technology

Entrepreneurial Company

I worked at Forsythe Technology

Pros

The company is employee owned which seems to contribute to the high focus of its employees. It is also a very entrepreneurial, exploring new lines of business with provides a lot of opportunities for employees to try new ideas.

Cons

Although it might be being addressed, each line of business is very much heads down in its own silo. This can lead to loss of opportunities as Clients are seeking solutions that are not specifically in one silo or the other. However, the company is very successful.

73 Other Employee Reviews for Forsythe Technology (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Forsythe Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

From my experience working in the Skokie (HQ) office, this is a great place to work - everyone I encounter is professional, personable and willing to go above and beyond, and the environment is refreshing - one of mutual respect and low drama. Employees are treated well - benefits are great, work/life balance is encouraged, and opportunities for personal/professional growth are supported.

Also, having interviewed at a number of companies in the past year, I can honestly say that Forsythe stands head and shoulders above the majority of employers in their recruiting process, communication and desire to help new hires get up to speed quickly. I've worked at a few places and none have exhibited the commitment to employees that Forsythe does. In addition, there is a strong focus on moving the business forward and executive leadership works hard to make that happen.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't experienced any in my time with the company.

Perhaps fewer meetings and more time walking the floor and talking with employees.

Former Employee

I worked at Forsythe Technology full-time

Pros

There are many fine and honest people who have worked at Forsythe through the years. Lots of bonuses and decent benefits.

Cons

New titles and promotions are created routinely for people in the company headquarters who are part of the favored clique. It doesn't matter if they bring anything useful to the table in terms of ideas or talent.

Your management team is weak on people skills and relies too much on spreadsheets. Possibly having managers actually visit with customers might teach them something about the business.

There are newer employer reviews for Forsythe Technology