Fort Bend ISD
www.fortbendisd.com Sugar Land, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Depends on the Board

Sugar Land, TX

ProsThe work is not hard, it is just consistent.

ConsA lot of 'hurry up and wait" or half-baked ideas that you work to build and then get discontinued. It really depends on the board and how "know it all" they are. If they start micromanaging everything the work becomes a lit more difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with each other more. Everyone seems to have information silo's and not what to share what they do with anyone unless they have to. Often times it is too late to be of any assistance by that time.

It was a positive learning experience for me understanding how Texas undertook secondary education.

English Language Arts Teacher (Former Employee)
    Missouri City, TX

I worked at Fort Bend ISD full-time for more than a year

Pros: You will have a great opportunity to advance your technical skills and use them to teach… Cons: The testing procedures are very rigid and sometimes parents have… Advice to Senior Management: I'd go out and really look for innovative and creative people who want to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible employer

Teacher (Current Employee)
    Sugar Land, TX

I have been working at Fort Bend ISD

Pros: They pay money and provide benefits for their employees. The students… Cons: They actively try to get rid of experienced employees. They order their administrators to give average evaluations to all employees other than… Advice to Senior Management: Leave. Seriously, though, listen to constructive employee criticism. Don't persecute teachers who try… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fort Bend ISD.

Worked for Fort Bend ISD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fort Bend ISD reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fort Bend ISD CEO Charles E. Dupre, Ed.D. All reviews posted anonymously by Fort Bend ISD employees.