Forthea
www.forthea.com Houston, TX 16 to 50 Employees

Fun, flexible company - sky is the limit.

Specialist (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsGreat clients and mix of laid back with professional class. Firm has experienced and is continuing to experience rapid growth in clients and employees. Team members are nice, helpful, fun to work with. Management is crazy smart and savvy; kind folks too. Generally speaking, you get as much responsibility as you want.

ConsThese are all just minor downsides, and more growing pains of an expanding company. Sometimes the work hours are long, but it's not a sweatshop by any means. Pay and benefits aren't too bad; again it's a small and rapidly growing company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep innovating, keep up the good work. Everyone is excited about where we're headed.

Fast moving bullet train

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Forthea full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work life balance, pay and overall benefits. Management is… Cons: Micromanagement from upper management. Lack of focus and too much… Advice to Senior Management: Let go a bit and trust in the team Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Future's so bright, we need shades!

Houston, TX

I have been working at Forthea full-time for less than a year

Pros: Forthea is small, but it's full of smart, dedicated individuals with a vast array of talents. Everybody here is an A+ player and most have… Cons: They are sticklers for process, and some see that as a negative. I would argue that having a solid… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Forthea.

Worked for Forthea? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forthea reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Forthea CEO Christopher Pappas. All reviews posted anonymously by Forthea employees.