There are newer employer reviews for Forthea

Fun, flexible company - sky is the limit.

Current Employee - Specialist in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Forthea full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great clients and mix of laid back with professional class. Firm has experienced and is continuing to experience rapid growth in clients and employees. Team members are nice, helpful, fun to work with. Management is crazy smart and savvy; kind folks too. Generally speaking, you get as much responsibility as you want.

Cons

These are all just minor downsides, and more growing pains of an expanding company. Sometimes the work hours are long, but it's not a sweatshop by any means. Pay and benefits aren't too bad; again it's a small and rapidly growing company.

Keep innovating, keep up the good work. Everyone is excited about where we're headed.

reviews filtered by
  1. Exceptional Digital Marketing Agency

I have been working at Forthea

Pros

I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Forthea grow from a small, unknown digital marketing start-up with a handful of employees to a strong force in the industry. To say the agency, its leadership and team, are impressive seems an understatement. Forthea sets high standards and works to exceed them.

Pros:

- Continuous opportunities for both personal and professional growth with company-provided books, tools, training conferences and more.

-A group of intelligent, driven professionals working to produce positive, profitable results for clients and the company.

- A friendly, caring team – good people, good culture.

- Challenging. Good enough is never good enough.

- Rewarding.

- Fun.

Cons

Traffic to and from the office - Many people live and work in Houston. Arrive early and stay late to avoid it.

Fantastic company with amazing team environment!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Forthea full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Forthea for just over a year now and I can honestly say it is the best company that I have ever worked for. The company has so much room for growth, the culture and team are great and it is overall just a fun, motivating place to work.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons, but if I had to say something it would be that the Nerf gun dart supply is getting low.

There are newer employer reviews for Forthea