Forum Oilfield
www.f-e-t.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Small-company background trying to grow up in a hurry

Houston, TX

ProsSome real pros working in leadership positions and in operations scattered across the company. My supervisor was exceptional and more than fair.

ConsSo many organizational changes resulted from blending 10+ acquisitions, the atmosphere could be chaotic, even more so with the market downturn and layoffs. Communication across the organization was sketchy and sporadic. This was especially so in engineering and support roles.

Advice to Senior ManagementEven in a difficult business environment, perhaps especially in a difficult environment, keep the troops posted on how we're doing, how the entire company is doing and what direction we're taking to improve results.

horrible, absolutely horrible

Distributiion (Former Employee)
    Leduc, AB (Canada)

I worked at Forum Oilfield full-time for less than a year

Pros: advancement potential/ learning curve/ good bennefits Cons: poor morale/bad management/high turnover due to management Advice to Senior Management: across the board firing/hiring new managers/no family members [inc. common… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Change with no clear direction...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Forum Oilfield

Pros: Benefits are standard. The work is challenging at times. Time off… Cons: Overall, managers are uneducated and inexperienced. The company lacks basic values such as integrity and honesty. There is no cooperation between departments, resulting in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Forum Oilfield.

Worked for Forum Oilfield? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forum Oilfield reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Forum Oilfield CEO C. Christopher ("Cris) Gaut. All reviews posted anonymously by Forum Oilfield employees.