Forward Air

www.forwardair.com

I love it i go to work every day i love the people and my bosses. forwardair is a great to work for.

Current Employee - Dock Worker/Fill In Supervisor  in  Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Dock Worker/Fill In Supervisor in Columbus, OH

Pros

good pay fun to work for great people. i love it. like i said forwardair is number one in my book.

Cons

getting look over for a superviser job for last 5 years and i fill in a lot for superviser on there day off.

they are great if you have a problem at work or at home they will talk to you about it and help you with it.

Other reviews for Forward Air

It was a better company before the merger from usa carriers to forward air solutions.

Current Employee - Dock Lead  in  Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Dock Lead in Tulsa, OK

Pros

Get off when work is completed, easy job, great coworkers

Cons

No raises, doesn't care about growth(Tulsa facility), hours are low except for peak season, budget problems happens consistently, and warehouse equipment and trucks is outdated..

Management needs to think of ways to bring in more revenue potential for Forward in Tulsa. Everything here is outdated and breaks down often. I would think more accounts will bring about better utilization in the truck loads, employees, and the warehouse. Also more accounts will help bring the massive costs we have now to a manageable level.

Easiest Job On The Planet

Current Employee - Dock Supervisor  in  Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Dock Supervisor in Tulsa, OK

Pros

Simple job, good pay, good management team. This job is all what you put into it. Work hard, you get paid. Benefits are a lot more affordable than a lot of other places I've worked. No weekends required. Area Manager has a genuine level of concern for his employees. Pay has been good.

Cons

Limited career advancement oppurtunities. That's about it.

There are newer employer reviews for Forward Air.

Worked for Forward Air? Contribute to the Community!