There are newer employer reviews for Forward Air

I love it i go to work every day i love the people and my bosses. forwardair is a great to work for.

Current Employee - Dock Worker/Fill In Supervisor in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Dock Worker/Fill In Supervisor in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Forward Air full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

good pay fun to work for great people. i love it. like i said forwardair is number one in my book.

Cons

getting look over for a superviser job for last 5 years and i fill in a lot for superviser on there day off.

Advice to Management

they are great if you have a problem at work or at home they will talk to you about it and help you with it.

Other Employee Reviews for Forward Air

It was a better company before the merger from usa carriers to forward air solutions.

Current Employee - Dock Lead in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Dock Lead in Tulsa, OK

Pros

Get off when work is completed, easy job, great coworkers

Cons

No raises, doesn't care about growth(Tulsa facility), hours are low except for peak season, budget problems happens consistently, and warehouse equipment and trucks is outdated..

Advice to Management

Management needs to think of ways to bring in more revenue potential for Forward in Tulsa. Everything here is outdated and breaks down often. I would think more accounts will bring about better utilization in the truck loads, employees, and the warehouse. Also more accounts will help bring the massive costs we have now to a manageable level.

Overall it was a good occupation.

I worked at Forward Air full-time

Pros

Pros of working there was the pay, hours, and teamwork. We all work hard together to get things done there.

Cons

The cons would have to be the early shifts, late nights, and long days. I would expect this from any job though.

Advice to Management

More organization and better attitudes would be my advice to the management.