Forward Air

www.forwardair.com

It was a better company before the merger from usa carriers to forward air solutions.

Current Employee - Dock Lead  in  Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Dock Lead in Tulsa, OK

Pros

Get off when work is completed, easy job, great coworkers

Cons

No raises, doesn't care about growth(Tulsa facility), hours are low except for peak season, budget problems happens consistently, and warehouse equipment and trucks is outdated..

Management needs to think of ways to bring in more revenue potential for Forward in Tulsa. Everything here is outdated and breaks down often. I would think more accounts will bring about better utilization in the truck loads, employees, and the warehouse. Also more accounts will help bring the massive costs we have now to a manageable level.

Other reviews for Forward Air

Easiest Job On The Planet

Current Employee - Dock Supervisor  in  Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Dock Supervisor in Tulsa, OK

Pros

Simple job, good pay, good management team. This job is all what you put into it. Work hard, you get paid. Benefits are a lot more affordable than a lot of other places I've worked. No weekends required. Area Manager has a genuine level of concern for his employees. Pay has been good.

Cons

Limited career advancement oppurtunities. That's about it.

Lack of Balance, Terrible Management

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

Pros

Pay is good, nice bonus structure, good benefits--insurance, matching 401k and discounted stock, sales team gets phone allowance, mileage compensation.

Cons

Very little balance, long hours, only 1 week vacation for first 3 years, mid-level management has a total double standard--'do as I say, not as I do' attitude, upper management is totally out of touch.

Consider giving more time off to allow employees more balance between work/home life. Take the time to look closer at mid-level management--my regional sales manager was a disgusting, racist, sexist pig and left the company open to liability.

There are newer employer reviews for Forward Air.

Worked for Forward Air? Contribute to the Community!