Fossil
www.fossil.com Richardson, TX 5000+ Employees

Loved this job!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Fossil part-time for more than a year

ProsThe people were very friendly and we were like a family. Not too many people got fired and employees stayed for years. The discount was amazing and I fell in love with the watches and bags and got a free watch after 6 months! Very good place to work if you are a high school or college student or if you want a career in retail.

ConsI have no cons. Retail is retail and it will be hard work for no pay but the discount made up for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaises can be more frequent but besides that everyone is doing a great job!

Contract Attorney

I have been working at Fossil

Pros: Great people and great location. Cons: Nothing in my experience there. More

Good people, no internal promotion, good product

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Fossil part-time for less than a year

Pros: Good product, good colleagues, good environment, appreciation for workers. Cons: no internal promotion, not consistent when it comes to hours,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Fossil.

Worked for Fossil? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fossil reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fossil CEO Kosta N. Kartsotis. All reviews posted anonymously by Fossil employees.