Foster Farms

www.fosterfarms.com

would be ok for a short term job but for the long term one would get discuraged.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Livingston, CA

ProsThey have an ok benifits package but ask employes to contribute to much to keep benifits up. They would be ok to work for in a short term one or two years/

ConsIt takes several months to get full benifits package. They have an extream lack of respect for there workforce and show very little trust in there employes.

Advice to Senior Managementlearn how to comunacate better with all those who work for the company and get in touch with those employes who make the company what it is and let all of the employes know that they are appericated.

Comparable place to work

Plant Supervisor (Current Employee) Livingston, CA

I have been working at Foster Farms

Pros: Family owned company. Small company feel. Management is easily accessible.… Cons: Company is in the middle of no where. Which can… Advice to Senior Management: There are not many training modules at all for the company.… More

Foster farms is a great place to work.

Tuekey Live Haul Manager (Current Employee) Turlock, CA

I have been working at Foster Farms

Pros: It is a family owned company. It is a company with very high standards of it self and of employees. The employee benifits are very… Cons: Some jobs are dead end jobs in management. We are loosing our small company atmosphere and becoming numbers instead of named employees.Not enough consideration given… Advice to Senior Management: Before purchasing makes a decission that effects the operating departments get some feed back as to what it means for the operating departments.Over the last… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Foster Farms.

Worked for Foster Farms? Contribute to the Community!