Foster Wheeler
www.fwc.com Geneva, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Good experience at badly managed company

Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee)
Johannesburg (South Africa)

ProsVery good technical experience gained at the company.

ConsCompany stuck in old ways with no new inovations. Management reluctant to see that employees are unhappy. Midrand office located in a very unpleasant and unsafe location.

Advice to Senior ManagementEngage with and listen to your people - you sell manhours. Without experienced professional employees, there is no business.

Excellent work place with good ethical values.

Chief Engineer (Former Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Foster Wheeler full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It has got very good work practices and strong procedures. Employees are… Cons: There is not much of control on senoir management. Some grouping… Advice to Senior Management: There should be monitoring system for top management and shall… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company to work with

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Foster Wheeler full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wide areas of exposure Employee oreinted as core values Cons: Litlle slow in decision making Cost effectiveness to be more stringent Advice to Senior Management: Need to fasten up the belt on decision making and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Foster Wheeler.

Worked for Foster Wheeler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Foster Wheeler reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Foster Wheeler CEO J. Kent Masters. All reviews posted anonymously by Foster Wheeler employees.