Foster Wheeler
www.fwc.com Geneva, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Good experience at badly managed company

Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee)
Johannesburg (South Africa)

I worked at Foster Wheeler as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsVery good technical experience gained at the company.

ConsCompany stuck in old ways with no new inovations. Management reluctant to see that employees are unhappy. Midrand office located in a very unpleasant and unsafe location.

Advice to Senior ManagementEngage with and listen to your people - you sell manhours. Without experienced professional employees, there is no business.

Excellent work place with good ethical values.

Chief Engineer (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Foster Wheeler full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It has got very good work practices and strong procedures. Employees are… Cons: There is not much of control on senoir management. Some grouping… Advice to Senior Management: There should be monitoring system for top management and shall… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company to work with

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Foster Wheeler full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wide areas of exposure Employee oreinted as core values Cons: Litlle slow in decision making Cost effectiveness to be more stringent Advice to Senior Management: Need to fasten up the belt on decision making and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Foster Wheeler.

Worked for Foster Wheeler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Foster Wheeler reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Foster Wheeler CEO J. Kent Masters. All reviews posted anonymously by Foster Wheeler employees.