Foulger Pratt Construction

www.foulgerpratt.com
  www.foulgerpratt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Foulger Pratt Construction

Very Laid back and treats us well

Current Employee - Maintenance Mechanic in Silver Spring, MD
Current Employee - Maintenance Mechanic in Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at Foulger Pratt Construction full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company paid uniforms, good insurance. The company does a lot for the employees and as long as you work there is not much trouble.

Cons

The Property management section is small so upward movement in the company is difficult with few opportunities.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Foulger Pratt Construction (View Most Recent)

Very Unprofessional non-rewarding experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I worked at Foulger Pratt Construction

Pros

Work-Life balance is pretty good. Stress levels remain pretty low for the most part. Some very knowledgeable and kind people employed.

Cons

Very low compensation. Benefits package is almost a joke. Foulger-Pratt has a complete lack of Human Resources. HR consists of 1 person who could care less about the average employee. Only there to serve executives. Absolutely no loyalty given by Senior staff. Most management staff making decisions are not qualified to do so. Very close minded company. Run by mormons. If you're not mormon, you won't get far. It's a family run company, anybody there with a large paycheck is Mormon, and a Foulger or a Pratt. I've never gone online and posted a bad review about a former employer, but with my experience at this company I felt compelled to share the inside scoop with potential new hires.

Lots of people that hold Senior positions need to go. Poor decision making and management paired with the most laughable "Human Resource" director I've ever had the displeasure of working with sum up my poor experience at this company. If the "Principals" were to wise up, I believe they could make some changes to really boost their employees morale, and push their company forward.

Excellent - Structured

Former Employee - Project Manager in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Rockville, MD

I worked at Foulger Pratt Construction full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Organized and structured environment. Purposed company - focused on excellence. Good company values.

Cons

a bit of glass ceiling.

There are newer employer reviews for Foulger Pratt Construction