Foundation Financial Group
www.ffg.com Jacksonville, FL 150 to 499 Employees

So Much Opportunity To Advance

ProsFoundation Financial is full of great people. The family atmosphere really helps new hires adjust. I've been here for two months. It was hard at first, like any new job, but now I am getting in the swing of things. Training is awesome but we still have to do a lot of work and put forth our own energy to actually succeed here.

ConsThe pay isn't great at first. But don't let the small paychecks get you down- use it as motivation to increase productivity and you'll start bringing home bigger ones in the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!!!

RUN!!!!!!!!!! AS FAST AND FAR AS YOU CAN!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Foundation Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Well, I had a good relationship with my roommate (yes, roommate. We… Cons: Literally everything. Training composed of six of us trying to follow what the trainer was trying to teach us. Two days later I was on… Advice to Senior Management: Quit lying to potential employees. Tell these people during the interview process what they are getting into. Your turnover would probably be a lot less… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lukewarm calling sales at best

Accelerated Management Trainee (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Foundation Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nice office building. Dress attire everyday (some might call that… Cons: This job was sold to me as 'Setting up loans for customers who come to FFG for refinance.' I was to work in this position… Advice to Senior Management: Do not lie to applicants/job seekers. Be up front that they have no opportunities unless they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Foundation Financial Group.

Worked for Foundation Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Foundation Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Foundation Financial Group CEO Mark Boyer . All reviews posted anonymously by Foundation Financial Group employees.