There are newer employer reviews for Foundation Financial Group

So Much Opportunity To Advance

I have been working at Foundation Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Foundation Financial is full of great people. The family atmosphere really helps new hires adjust. I've been here for two months. It was hard at first, like any new job, but now I am getting in the swing of things. Training is awesome but we still have to do a lot of work and put forth our own energy to actually succeed here.

Cons

The pay isn't great at first. But don't let the small paychecks get you down- use it as motivation to increase productivity and you'll start bringing home bigger ones in the future.

Keep up the good work!!!

37 Other Employee Reviews for Foundation Financial Group (View Most Recent)

RUN!!!!!!!!!! AS FAST AND FAR AS YOU CAN!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Foundation Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Well, I had a good relationship with my roommate (yes, roommate. We were in that office so long each day that we practically lived together).

Cons

Literally everything. Training composed of six of us trying to follow what the trainer was trying to teach us. Two days later I was on the phones trying to convince people to refinance with FFG. They will teach you how to say “I have your file on my desk”, “we are accredited with the BBB”, and how to triple dial someone (That is exactly what it sounds like. If someone doesn’t pick up the first time, you a few more times). By the way, the job is being a telemarketer; don’t let them fool you with stories about how people fill out an online refinance form, and then we call them. NO! Someone clicks on an advertisement or pop up, fills out a few lines and even if they don’t finish the form we would call! I was taught how to use various tools using a name, address, city, street ect. to find phone numbers if they didn’t include a number on the “online form”. They almost try to brain wash you into thinking you are helping these people, but in reality you are just annoying the crap out of people.

-You will be on the phone for at least 9hrs a day

-You will have to lie to people to try to get a lead

-You will make at least 300+ calls a day. Of those 300 calls, you will talk to only maybe 15 people. Of those 15 people, you will get three willing leads (if you’re lucky), yelled at five of the times and hung up on eight times. It is miserable being rejected 297 times a day, five times a week. Please trust me.

-You will regret taking this job

(I bet if you went to the office, you could walk around and nobody would say anything. Their turnover is so ridiculously high nobody knows anybody).

Just remember, I quit this job over a year ago. I still hate I related to this company. I still feel dirty.

Quit lying to potential employees. Tell these people during the interview process what they are getting into. Your turnover would probably be a lot less if you didn’t try and trick people. And quit being dicks; yes you are my boss but all you do all day was sit there drunk. Get a real job.

Lukewarm calling sales at best

Current Employee - Accelerated Management Trainee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Accelerated Management Trainee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Nice office building. Dress attire everyday (some might call that a con).

Cons

This job was sold to me as 'Setting up loans for customers who come to FFG for refinance.' I was to work in this position with online classes galore to take to move up into any number of positions in the company.

FLAT LIES. Instead you are shoved into an office, meant for one, with two other people, or left to work in a hallway, then asked to call people "hot leads". Hot leads to them are click info bought from numerous sources or credit data bought from the major credit bureaus. This means someone went online to something like fixmyrate or lowermyhousenote or other such site and filled it out (even partially). FFG buys that info or info of people who got a credit check (even if not a refi) and you call them. Most calls are answered "who are you and how did you get my number". These are lukewarm calls at best.

After telling you all about the calls lets remember. They did not say a word about this during interviews. Nothing about being a salesmen ... just you needed to help someone complete a loan ... like customer service.

10 hour shift M-Thur with hour and a half lunch. 8 hour shift Friday with hour lunch. Short shift Saturday unless you are able to succeed to the max right after your first week.

There is no training available unless you become a successful loan officer/telemarketing salesmen. If you can do that then maybe you can get training and a better job.

Do not lie to applicants/job seekers. Be up front that they have no opportunities unless they are a successful salemen. Don't lie about the work. Don't continue to lie about the customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Foundation Financial Group

Worked for Foundation Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!