Foundation Financial Group

www.ffg.com
  www.ffg.com
There are newer employer reviews for Foundation Financial Group

So Much Opportunity To Advance

I have been working at Foundation Financial Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Foundation Financial is full of great people. The family atmosphere really helps new hires adjust. I've been here for two months. It was hard at first, like any new job, but now I am getting in the swing of things. Training is awesome but we still have to do a lot of work and put forth our own energy to actually succeed here.

Cons

The pay isn't great at first. But don't let the small paychecks get you down- use it as motivation to increase productivity and you'll start bringing home bigger ones in the future.

Keep up the good work!!!

40 Other Employee Reviews for Foundation Financial Group (View Most Recent)

RUN!!!!!!!!!! AS FAST AND FAR AS YOU CAN!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Foundation Financial Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Well, I had a good relationship with my roommate (yes, roommate. We were in that office so long each day that we practically lived together).

Cons

Literally everything. Training composed of six of us trying to follow what the trainer was trying to teach us. Two days later I was on the phones trying to convince people to refinance with FFG. They will teach you how to say “I have your file on my desk”, “we are accredited with the BBB”, and how to triple dial someone (That is exactly what it sounds like. If someone doesn’t pick up the first time, you a few more times). By the way, the job is being a telemarketer; don’t let them fool you with stories about how people fill out an online refinance form, and then we call them. NO! Someone clicks on an advertisement or pop up, fills out a few lines and even if they don’t finish the form we would call! I was taught how to use various tools using a name, address, city, street ect. to find phone numbers if they didn’t include a number on the “online form”. They almost try to brain wash you into thinking you are helping these people, but in reality you are just annoying the crap out of people.

-You will be on the phone for at least 9hrs a day

-You will have to lie to people to try to get a lead

-You will make at least 300+ calls a day. Of those 300 calls, you will talk to only maybe 15 people. Of those 15 people, you will get three willing leads (if you’re lucky), yelled at five of the times and hung up on eight times. It is miserable being rejected 297 times a day, five times a week. Please trust me.

-You will regret taking this job

(I bet if you went to the office, you could walk around and nobody would say anything. Their turnover is so ridiculously high nobody knows anybody).

Just remember, I quit this job over a year ago. I still hate I related to this company. I still feel dirty.

Quit lying to potential employees. Tell these people during the interview process what they are getting into. Your turnover would probably be a lot less if you didn’t try and trick people. And quit being dicks; yes you are my boss but all you do all day was sit there drunk. Get a real job.

If you want to feel like crap, work here!

Current Employee - Advanced Management Trainee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Advanced Management Trainee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Foundation Financial Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They have a kitchen
    If you're really manipulative you can scam enough people to ALMOST pay your bills.
    Most of the people who work here are pretty intelligent, they were just disparate to pay their bills and willing to take whatever they could find.

Cons

-The training is limited at first so it's easy to say something completely illegal.
    -The number of calls and number of successes is next to impossible to complete at first.
    -This company doesn't tell people they will be calling them, they take peoples information from sites that were supposed to give them one direct answer and call them for two weeks, maybe more.
    -If you don't do well right away you don't get very good leads, also if you DO well let send you home early so you lose pay anyways.
    -You are not allowed to be honest with people you have to string them along as long as you can before you even get to tell them who you are.

Revolt.