Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center

www.fountainvalleyhospital.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center

I was a loyal hard-working employee that was treated very unjustly and let go.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

I have been working at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center

Pros

The people I worked with are great!! Great benefits and flexable work schedules. I love my co-workers!!! Great group of people!!

Cons

Accusations to employees with no proof it was actually that employee in question. Employees used as scape-goats for problems that were all around due to new changes being made by management--and the new changes weren't working!

Advice to Management

Trust your valued, loyal, hard-working employees! They are a great asset to the company! Treat them fairly and listen to them and don't be so quick to blame and judge!! Thereby getting rid of a good employee to protect others that were in the exact same situation!! UNFAIR!

reviews filtered by
  1. fair and decent place to work

I have been working at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center

Pros

fair pay, benefits(medical, dental, vision), location, state of the art medical equipment, free and easy on-site parking, easy access, good patient education.

Cons

low patient compliance, most patients do not speak english,

Sometimes it just felt like family.

Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Fountain Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Fountain Valley, CA

I have been working at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

You meet the most amazing people culturally, intellectually and at times you feel like you are a part of the TEAM.

Cons

The only challenging part of this job is the language barrier. I encourage anyone to take advantage of the English speaking family members to gather basic words of communication for your field and practice, practice, practice !!! Trust me it makes the job easier when people understand why you're there and why you need to touch them.

Advice to Management

Other working staff members should be able to have unions or given the opportunity to join. Nurses are protected, why isn't everyone considered ? Isn't everyone's job equally important in some form ?

Work at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center? Share Your Experiences

Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center