Four Seasons Health Care

www.fshc.co.uk
There are newer employer reviews for Four Seasons Health Care

My experience so far...

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time

Pros

Very easy to start employment as most of the time they are desperate for staff.
You get to make friends.

Cons

Even though you are paid around £6.57, which is slightly higher than the NMW, the workload is high. Dead end job in a company which only worries about money and paper work.
So much paper work, its unbelievable... its all about who to blame!
It should be about providing great care to people who respect you...but most time people think of you as a slave to whom they can do/ say anything without no consequences...and guess what? If a resident punches you Nothing will be done about it!

42 Other Employee Reviews for Four Seasons Health Care (View Most Recent)

The residents are the driving force behind my work.

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I work with SOME great people (sadly not all) and the residents are lovely.

Cons

Staff are taken on to fill staff shortages - many are unskilled. The training is inadequate and inconsistent.
    Poor carers are training new staff - which yields poor standards of care.

Look at the training strategies within the homes and understand that e-learning does not fulfill everyones needs.
    Pay all staff a fair and decent wage - dont pay the head chef almost as much as a trained nurse, then pay your senior carer the same as the pot wash!!! Reward staff for their hardwork and dedication. Reward those who are doing their jobs well and exceed expectations. Coach and train those who are struggling - its a tough job in ALL roles - not just care. Give people the chance of advancement,
    TRAIN THEM PROPERLY - PAY THEM PROPERLY - APPRECIATE THEM!!

good for starting career

Former Employee - Care Assistant in Hemsworth, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Care Assistant in Hemsworth, England (UK)

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

When I worked there, I was blessed to have an excellent team and nurse. They taught me so much I went on to train for registration.

Cons

There is a bullying culture. This being a reason I left. Having your views and concerns disregarded is terrifying especially when they concern the service users and their care.

The audits and "spot" checks are not a surprise the staff clean and prepare endlessly for the checks. In order to get a true feel for the level of care provided surprise checks need to be done. Especially on a night time!

There are newer employer reviews for Four Seasons Health Care