Four Seasons Health Care
www.fshc.co.uk Wilmslow, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

My experience so far...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery easy to start employment as most of the time they are desperate for staff.
You get to make friends.

ConsEven though you are paid around £6.57, which is slightly higher than the NMW, the workload is high. Dead end job in a company which only worries about money and paper work.
So much paper work, its unbelievable... its all about who to blame!
It should be about providing great care to people who respect you...but most time people think of you as a slave to whom they can do/ say anything without no consequences...and guess what? If a resident punches you Nothing will be done about it!

Life on the Inside

Care Assistant (Former Employee)
    Hednesford, England (UK)

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for less than a year

Pros: The staff are fun to work with and keep morale up, residents are also the… Cons: Home manager & house admin aren't very "Team Friendly" and near enough always take the side of the Nurses whether… Advice to Senior Management: Just need a home manager who is a team player… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good E-Learning & Staff but Poor Management & Staffing Levels

Health Care Assistant (Former Employee)
    Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros: Effective Teamwork, Great E-Learning, Generally Modern Facilities Cons: Minimum Wage, Lack of resources such as wipes and pads, Lack of Career development, I also felt that even though a structure is… Advice to Senior Management: I would say that upper management needs to come on the floor more to see what works well and what isn't. They also need to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Four Seasons Health Care.

Worked for Four Seasons Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Four Seasons Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Four Seasons Health Care CEO Ian Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Four Seasons Health Care employees.