Four Seasons Health Care

www.fshc.co.uk

Lovely residents, abusive senior staff

Care Assistant (Former Employee) Bracknell, England (UK)

ProsThe residents are a lovely bunch of people, good facilities and food. Patient care is good.

ConsHaving come from a care background and worked with many professional care companies, I was shocked as to how this place is managed. Disgusting levels of abuse from senior members of staff, it appears that they would rather bully someone, rather than follow the book. An otherwise good clean carehome, ruined by a few members of staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am not going to name, names as that could be classed as defamatory, however something needs to be done to stop "known" bullies at the Bracknell/east hampstead four seasons, from over expressing their authority.

i have worked in millbrow care home for 11 years

Senior Nurse Care Assistant (Current Employee) Widnes, England (UK)

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: meeting friends and helping people Cons: being away from my boys for 12 hours a day More

My experience so far...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time

Pros: Very easy to start employment as most of the time… Cons: Even though you are paid around £6.57, which is slightly higher than the NMW, the workload is high. Dead end job in a company which… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Four Seasons Health Care.

Worked for Four Seasons Health Care? Contribute to the Community!