Four Seasons

www.fourseasons.com

Awesome work environment with great people & BENEFITS

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsAmazing benefits with comp'ed rooms. High work ethics, values & professionalism. Great team management. Communication is always key & departments are always up to date. Free meals - you never have to leave the property which can be convenient.

ConsLong work hours is always a downside in the hotel business. Even if you have a "set" schedule, it is not really set. You have to be somewhat flexible to be on call when needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn certain departments, management needs to set a better example for other employees. For example: taking the advantage of leaving work early whenever they want - this happens too often. Also delegating jobs to employees to do your job (writing emails "on your behalf").

Proud to represent what Isiadore Sharp created, best Hospitality Company worldwide.

Rooms Division (Current Employee) Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Four Seasons full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent employee training, great promotions from within, values the employee.… Cons: 24 hour operation, no employee childcare. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to foster integrity and honor operational experience, rather then… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place To Work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Four Seasons full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Takes great care of their employees, fun work environment, amazing… Cons: Hard to move up unless you are willing to relocate… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more growth opportunities to your current employees on a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Four Seasons.

Worked for Four Seasons? Contribute to the Community!