Four Seasons
www.fourseasons.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

Four Seasons NY

Concierge (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThe pay is great even for entry level staff. Benefits are good. The employees are super friendly, and they work as a team. You get the chance to meet celebs.

ConsHowever, the chef concierge is extra strict, making the department very tensed. Some partialities exist in some of the departments, in term of promotion.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should develop more interpersonal skills. Four Seasons is a great place to work, and I will always recommend it.

Where you'll hear: "it's not my job".

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Four Seasons

Pros: The offer great management training classes. Cons: So compartmentalized and so micro managed, that workers are afraid to take on more than they are supposed to. Where they hire and keep unqualified… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your department. Don't hide behind your title. More

Great company, but employees could be treated better

Boston, MA

I have been working at Four Seasons

Pros: Free comp nights! This is an amazing benefit that's given me the… Cons: The hotel can be very political in terms of promotions. Advice to Senior Management: There are a lot of employees that are overqualified for their positions.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Four Seasons.

Worked for Four Seasons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Four Seasons reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Four Seasons CEO Allen Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Four Seasons employees.