Fox's Pizza Den
www.foxspizza.com Murraysville, PA 1 to 5 Employees

glad to be gone

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Fox's Pizza Den

Prosdecent money if you were a delivery driver, period... if your lazy and can drive a vehichle and have no work ethic or desire to help kitchen staff this job is for you!!

Consas stated above the pay is ridiculously one sided... the kitchen staff and management that put in the hours, customer service and day to day ops all make less than drivers.. that included me who was in charge of hiring, training, scheduling, ordering for my store and some for the other.... i made less than anybody who worked at least one delivery shift and was never given bonuses promised to me that ammounted over $3000 ....

Advice to Senior Managementreassess who deserves compensation for their efforts.... individual franchises are totally indepent from the corporate structure so each store is a different situation........

Fox's Pizza Den is a a fun place to work.

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)
Harrisonburg, VA

I have been working at Fox's Pizza Den part-time for less than a year

Pros: Fox's has a family oriented approach to work and they make their employees feel… Cons: They did not offer me health benefits, nor did I… Advice to Senior Management: My advice is to keep providing excellent training to your new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I was good.

Inside Help (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at Fox's Pizza Den part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Free lunch and dinner combined with the fact that the… Cons: Low pay, few hours. but overall it was just low pay… Advice to Senior Management: Give everyone a raise Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fox's Pizza Den.

Worked for Fox's Pizza Den? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fox's Pizza Den reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fox's Pizza Den CEO Jim Fox. All reviews posted anonymously by Fox's Pizza Den employees.