Fox's Pizza Den

glad to be gone

Former Employee - Manager
Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Fox's Pizza Den

Pros

decent money if you were a delivery driver, period... if your lazy and can drive a vehichle and have no work ethic or desire to help kitchen staff this job is for you!!

Cons

as stated above the pay is ridiculously one sided... the kitchen staff and management that put in the hours, customer service and day to day ops all make less than drivers.. that included me who was in charge of hiring, training, scheduling, ordering for my store and some for the other.... i made less than anybody who worked at least one delivery shift and was never given bonuses promised to me that ammounted over $3000 ....

reassess who deserves compensation for their efforts.... individual franchises are totally indepent from the corporate structure so each store is a different situation........

12 Other Employee Reviews for Fox's Pizza Den (View Most Recent)

Manager

Former Employee - Manager in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Fox's Pizza Den part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay and good co workers. Lots of hours available to managers and good food to make

Cons

No social life when you have to work every weekend. Sometimes management is a pain.

Re-think your future.

Current Employee - Anonymous in Zionsville, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Zionsville, IN

I have been working at Fox's Pizza Den full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Co-workers and atmosphere is the only pro, but not when the owner is around.

Cons

Nit-picking micromanaging owner at zionsville location. Could most likely be sexist and racist, pays bare minimum always.

Let the managers do they're job and the owners do theirs. Sit back and watch the managers bring you in money.

There are newer employer reviews for Fox's Pizza Den