Fox's Pizza Den

www.foxspizza.com
  www.foxspizza.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fox's Pizza Den

pay isn't great but flexibility makes up for it!

Current Employee - Store Manager in Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Store Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Fox's Pizza Den

Pros

you pretty much make your own schedule within reason. corportate is a bonus. hours are long and customes can be a pain

Cons

customers, bum employees not showing up for work. drunks drug addicts. need i say more?

they need to get up to times in the marketing aspect, keep costs low, but the product is great!

12 Other Employee Reviews for Fox's Pizza Den (View Most Recent)

glad to be gone

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Fox's Pizza Den

Pros

decent money if you were a delivery driver, period... if your lazy and can drive a vehichle and have no work ethic or desire to help kitchen staff this job is for you!!

Cons

as stated above the pay is ridiculously one sided... the kitchen staff and management that put in the hours, customer service and day to day ops all make less than drivers.. that included me who was in charge of hiring, training, scheduling, ordering for my store and some for the other.... i made less than anybody who worked at least one delivery shift and was never given bonuses promised to me that ammounted over $3000 ....

reassess who deserves compensation for their efforts.... individual franchises are totally indepent from the corporate structure so each store is a different situation........

Manager

Former Employee - Manager in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Fox's Pizza Den part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay and good co workers. Lots of hours available to managers and good food to make

Cons

No social life when you have to work every weekend. Sometimes management is a pain.

There are newer employer reviews for Fox's Pizza Den