Foxwoods Resort Casino
www.foxwoods.com Mashantucket, CT 5000+ Employees

Smoke

Table Games Dealer (Former Employee)
Mashantucket, CT

I worked at Foxwoods Resort Casino part-time for more than 3 years

ProsFree training, uniforms and meals

Coworkers (the majority of them) are friendly and easy to get along with.

ConsTribal members gets first dibs on all jobs - be they qualified or not as they would train them (but can't complain too much as they do have a disclaimer that all jobs go to tribal members then Native American preference first)

Working conditions are not that great if you are out on the casino floor as you will have smokers at your table all the time - have not had one day where I could go home and not have to wash my hair daily from all the smoke accumulated in it.

Enjoyed the interaction with the guests.

Slot Attendant (Former Employee)
Ledyard Center, CT

I worked at Foxwoods Resort Casino full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Available time starts and days off. Cons: Not being able to voice your opinion and have it… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the floor workers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Foxwoods provided me with the opportunity to learn & work in the Casino Table Games Industry which I have enjoyed .

Pit Manager (Former Employee)
Mashantucket, CT

I worked at Foxwoods Resort Casino

Pros: Foxwoods is the largest Casino in the USA and provides customers with a varied menu of… Cons: Foxwoods is Native American owned Casino. The Mashantucket Tribe is involved with all decisions made with regards to the… Advice to Senior Management: Development of a comprehensive Company plan for future growth that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Foxwoods Resort Casino.

Worked for Foxwoods Resort Casino? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Foxwoods Resort Casino reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Foxwoods Resort Casino CEO Scott Butera. All reviews posted anonymously by Foxwoods Resort Casino employees.