Foxwoods Resort Casino
www.foxwoods.com Mashantucket, CT 5000+ Employees

Smoke

Table Games Dealer (Former Employee)
Mashantucket, CT

ProsFree training, uniforms and meals

Coworkers (the majority of them) are friendly and easy to get along with.

ConsTribal members gets first dibs on all jobs - be they qualified or not as they would train them (but can't complain too much as they do have a disclaimer that all jobs go to tribal members then Native American preference first)

Working conditions are not that great if you are out on the casino floor as you will have smokers at your table all the time - have not had one day where I could go home and not have to wash my hair daily from all the smoke accumulated in it.

Enjoyed the interaction with the guests.

Slot Attendant (Former Employee)
    Ledyard Center, CT

I worked at Foxwoods Resort Casino full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Available time starts and days off. Cons: Not being able to voice your opinion and have it… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the floor workers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Degerading and dehumanizing. Affirmative action at its worst and in reverse

Security Officer (Current Employee)
    Mashantucket, CT

I have been working at Foxwoods Resort Casino full-time for less than a year

Pros: Medical Insurance is excellent but pay is stingy to say… Cons: Management is similar to a very bad communist army. Advice to Senior Management: New management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Foxwoods Resort Casino.

Worked for Foxwoods Resort Casino? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Foxwoods Resort Casino reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Foxwoods Resort Casino CEO Scott Butera. All reviews posted anonymously by Foxwoods Resort Casino employees.