Franciscan Alliance

www.franciscanalliance.org
  www.franciscanalliance.org
There are newer employer reviews for Franciscan Alliance

Really great place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Franciscan Alliance full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The folks at SSFHS are passionate about their mission and it shows...both in how they treat their patients and in how they treat their employees.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Franciscan Alliance (View Most Recent)

Mission focused, respectable environment without upward mobility.

Current Employee - Healthcare Consultant in Hammond, IN
    Current Employee - Healthcare Consultant in Hammond, IN

I have been working at Franciscan Alliance

Pros

I really enjoy the people I work with and the type of projects that I work on. I think we have a great work life balance and a mission focused mindset. I respect the fact that we are non-profit, and really give back to the community with a much needed service.

Cons

I don't think there is much roommate to move up or laterally within the company and the pay is not as high as I would like/think I deserve.

I like the way that our entire system is thinking long-term towards the future of the organization in the changing environment.

It's a diamond in the rough. Organization that is really in it for the people.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Franciscan Alliance

Pros

Faith based organization that holds true to its values and makes choices and decisions from those values. Conservative organization that takes care of its people. Saint Francis Adminstration often times seeks input from employees to improve processes, issues.

Cons

At times, management doesn't step up to employees that need "tough love"......Reprimands, write ups, etc. The sick time philosophy is a bit broken. Employees must use PTO for sick time and for holidays not worked. May be the same many other places, not my previous employer. This took some getting used to.

Continue to use Saint Francis Values when approaching any decision. Listen to your employees and use their feedback for better reaction to decisions.

There are newer employer reviews for Franciscan Alliance