Franciscan Health System
www.fhshealth.org Tacoma, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good company to work for

Registration (Former Employee)

I worked at Franciscan Health System full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI have worked at other medical companies and by far this is the best place I have worked for. It is refreshing to know that managers and supervisors care about you and most of all the respect level. Managers maintain respect for their employees.

ConsCan't think of any. If you don't like a department or individuals-it's easy to apply and transfer to another department-that is the nice thing about working for a large company.

Good Place to Work

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Franciscan Health System full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent Benefits vs Cost Nice People Good Values Lots of Locations to Choose from… Cons: new pay structure sucks, no more sliding pay scale based on merit. some of the clinical… Advice to Senior Management: Work on fixing the parking. Clinical staff need better internal customer service and should be made… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't work here

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Franciscan Health System full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some kind and talented people Cons: Senior leadership doesn't really support the values they profess to… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the insanity! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Franciscan Health System.

Worked for Franciscan Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Franciscan Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Franciscan Health System CEO Joseph W. Wilczek. All reviews posted anonymously by Franciscan Health System employees.