Franciscan University of Steubenville
www.franciscan.edu Steubenville, OH 150 to 499 Employees

A Fantastic Job Opportunity!

Graphic Designer - Intern (Former Employee)
Steubenville, OH

ProsThe faith life at Franciscan University is incredible - it is a wonderful place to work and be surrounded by people who are friendly, easy-going, and genuinely care about you. It's also great to be a part of something that transforms so many young lives! I strongly feel that everyone at the university is motivated about its cause, which is to bring the students that the university educates closer to God. In doing this, all of the students at the school become like a family, and I believe that the same is true of the faculty and staff... so in the end, I believe that if you can do what you want to do at a place like Franciscan University, then the people there will make all the difference in the world, and you just may find yourself excited about getting up to go to work in the morning!

ConsThe pay can be generally lower than similar jobs at other universities or institutions, but the difference can be made up by living in the area around the university, which has a very low cost of living. Steubenville (though a little run-down) is a nice city, and has many very nice surrounding villages and towns that would make a great place to settle down with a family.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job -- keep up the good work!

Stop ripping off student workers

Events Lead (Former Employee)

I worked at Franciscan University of Steubenville full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great supervisor in the events department. Great co-workers and a very fun environment… Cons: Boss was overworked (60hr weeks most of the year) and passed much of that responsibility on to us the student workers who got maybe $9/hr.… Advice to Senior Management: SIGNIFICANT pay raises to anyone classified as a lead who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Franciscan University of Steubenville part-time

Pros: job had alot of leeway creative capacities Cons: Executive Board seems out of touch Student Life hard to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Franciscan University of Steubenville.

Worked for Franciscan University of Steubenville? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Franciscan University of Steubenville reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Franciscan University of Steubenville CEO Rev Terence Henry. All reviews posted anonymously by Franciscan University of Steubenville employees.