Franklin American

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Franklin American

Very disappointing.

I have been working at Franklin American

Pros

Paycheck has never bounced (yet). Lots of nice people working there.

Cons

Recognition for hard work only given to select few. If you aren't in the inner circle, you may as well not even be there. No respect for the workers by senior management. Everyone is running scared right now, worried about being laid off, or else they are jumping ship for better opportunties elsewhere. Business is way down and everyone expects the layoffs to come (it would be the 2nd round). They over-promise and under-deliver.

It's not worth offering any advice -it would fall on deaf ears. They think they know it all.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Franklin American (View Most Recent)

Crazy Place to Work/Live

I have been working at Franklin American

Pros

Growing Company, with great financial upside for owners

Cons

The rich get richer, and the peons give blood for them.

Need experience leader that have worked in a high growth environment

FAMC Former employee review

Former Employee - Auditor
    Former Employee - Auditor

I worked at Franklin American

Pros

You can listen to Ipod while you are working

Cons

1) Very low salary. They will not pay you very well regardless of the position you apply for. The only people making big bucks is the CEO and other people on top. Benefit isn't very appealing.

2) No recognition nor reward for great job/talent. Management basically didn't know what we were doing. Sometimes I did not see, speak, and communicated at all with management people for weeks.

3) No communication between employees and management. Employees were not properly notified of new policies nor changes.

4) Unfairness: Management has favoritism.

5) Management has some or no competency of the industry we are in. Some managers do not even know how things work in their own department. Honestly, some managers just have title.

6) BAD treatment of employees. NO APPRECIATION!! This is the worst company I worked for when it came to employee treatment.

7) Ridiculousness... FAMC christmas bonus was... nothing compare to what my friends got from their companies. They got about 2000 dollars, 1500 dollars... Lowest I know of among my friends was 300 dollars... Just think of it as "no christmas bonus in this company."

8) BAD ENVIRONMENT - Some of employees were let go without any explanation. Let's just say this employer will fight as hard as they can to not pay unemployment.

9)Professional Growth - Not much here. The management expect you to leave within 2-3 yrs.

10) 100% of all employees are not happy. Some will take their frustration out on you. This place is very stressful to work at.

I am trying my hardest to stay biased on this review... but only pro I can think of is that you can listen to your ipod while working. Consider all this facts before actually applying.

You all have a lot to improve. Reflect on your work and actually do your work. Also study about mortgage industry before you try to tell people below you what to do.

There are newer employer reviews for Franklin American