Franklin Covey
www.franklincovey.com Salt Lake City, UT 500 to 999 Employees

FC Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Franklin Covey

ProsYou get access to great training material, there is a strong, friendly environment, and you will have the ability to develop yourself professionally.

ConsOccasionally it can feel disorganized. FC doesn't always pay attention to its employees, and there seems to be little communication between departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure your employees have responsibilities, and let them know you will follow-up on those responsibilities to help them feel motivated.

Good place to work, as long as there is a place to work.

District Manager (Current Employee)
Toledo, OH

I have been working at Franklin Covey

Pros: Ability to impact customers and employees in a positive way. Cons: The product is very slow to adapt to customer's needs,… Advice to Senior Management: The field is expected to turn on a dime, expect… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Franklin Covey needs to practice more of what it preaches

Coordinator (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Franklin Covey

Pros: I have great coworkers and we strive to support each other; we have a generous 3 weeks minimum PTO per yr (but can't carry it… Cons: The job can get quite stressful--always reacting to emergencies. There's a lot of turnover, so the workload is quite demanding because we are quite… Advice to Senior Management: I think that senior management doesn't realize just how much coordinators have to handle/keep track of--just how big our workload is, and how complicated it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Franklin Covey.

Worked for Franklin Covey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Franklin Covey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Franklin Covey CEO Bob Whitman. All reviews posted anonymously by Franklin Covey employees.