Franklin Electric

just a job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Franklin Electric

Pros

the people at this facility are great. many of them are long time employees and no one knows their jobs better than they do

Cons

they are closing the plant but never made an announcement to the plant. They have simply moved one piece after another and stayed below the minimum federal required amount of people layed off that would force them to make an announcement.

come clean early on and don't make the entire organization worry for years about the future of the plant. make the announcement, pick the people you want to stay till the end and offer them bonuses if they do. let everyone else trickle off, we have pride in our work so the products would still be good.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Franklin Electric (View Most Recent)

I really enjoyed working on the paintline.

Former Employee - Unhanger On Paintline in Wilburton, OK
    Former Employee - Unhanger On Paintline in Wilburton, OK

I worked at Franklin Electric

Pros

If a person is looking for fulltime work with excellent benefits, Franklin is the place to be. There are many learning opportunities within the factory for growth. The staff where I worked was very helpful, kind and considerate.

Cons

There was not enough air conditioning in the department where I worked or the factory. It was very hot there in the summer time, especially on the paintline. The fans provided helped but, needs to be cooler.
               Wider rubber mats would also be helpful on the paintline floor.

The management has an excellent team of professionals that keep the company running smoothly. The incredible teamwork of all the workers and supervisors is what makes this Franklin Electric such a wonderful place to work.

Rewarding and full of experiences.

I have been working at Franklin Electric full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

A new company when I started on 2005, New challenges every time to convey organization and employees to keep growing in labor experiences. Good Budget to invest on Technology where we need technology.

Cons

There are not to much to say about COns becuase Franklin Electric Keeps a Top companies top ten rate in the last 5 years.

Slow decisions takers to move forward on important projects to affect directly growth of the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Franklin Electric