Franklin Electric
www.franklin-electric.com Bluffton, IN 1000 to 5000 Employees

I really enjoyed working on the paintline.

Unhanger On Paintline (Former Employee)
Wilburton, OK

I worked at Franklin Electric

ProsIf a person is looking for fulltime work with excellent benefits, Franklin is the place to be. There are many learning opportunities within the factory for growth. The staff where I worked was very helpful, kind and considerate.

ConsThere was not enough air conditioning in the department where I worked or the factory. It was very hot there in the summer time, especially on the paintline. The fans provided helped but, needs to be cooler.
           Wider rubber mats would also be helpful on the paintline floor.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management has an excellent team of professionals that keep the company running smoothly. The incredible teamwork of all the workers and supervisors is what makes this Franklin Electric such a wonderful place to work.

Rewarding and full of experiences.

I have been working at Franklin Electric full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: A new company when I started on 2005, New challenges every time to convey organization and… Cons: There are not to much to say about COns becuase Franklin Electric… Advice to Senior Management: Slow decisions takers to move forward on important projects to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice place to work.

Employee (Former Employee)
Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at Franklin Electric full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The people are friendly and helpful. Depending on whom you are working for, there is flexibility to handle things you… Cons: Some of the mid-level managers are disconnected from the people who end up doing the actual implementation of their desires/requirements. They still think too… Advice to Senior Management: Embrace the internet and current technologies. Pay attention to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Franklin Electric.

Worked for Franklin Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Franklin Electric reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Franklin Electric CEO R. Scott Trumbull. All reviews posted anonymously by Franklin Electric employees.