I really enjoyed working on the paintline.

Former Employee - Unhanger On Paintline  in  Wilburton, OK
Former Employee - Unhanger On Paintline in Wilburton, OK

I worked at Franklin Electric

Pros

If a person is looking for fulltime work with excellent benefits, Franklin is the place to be. There are many learning opportunities within the factory for growth. The staff where I worked was very helpful, kind and considerate.

Cons

There was not enough air conditioning in the department where I worked or the factory. It was very hot there in the summer time, especially on the paintline. The fans provided helped but, needs to be cooler.
           Wider rubber mats would also be helpful on the paintline floor.

The management has an excellent team of professionals that keep the company running smoothly. The incredible teamwork of all the workers and supervisors is what makes this Franklin Electric such a wonderful place to work.

Other Reviews for Franklin Electric

Rewarding and full of experiences.

I have been working at Franklin Electric full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A new company when I started on 2005, New challenges every time to convey organization and employees to keep growing in labor experiences. Good Budget to invest on Technology where we need technology.

Cons

There are not to much to say about COns becuase Franklin Electric Keeps a Top companies top ten rate in the last 5 years.

Slow decisions takers to move forward on important projects to affect directly growth of the company.

Nice place to work.

Former Employee - Employee  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Former Employee - Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at Franklin Electric full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The people are friendly and helpful. Depending on whom you are working for, there is flexibility to handle things you need to do as they come up. Overall positive experience. Good quality products you can be proud of.

Cons

Some of the mid-level managers are disconnected from the people who end up doing the actual implementation of their desires/requirements. They still think too much like engineers and not enough like marketers. They have been slow to embrace new technology. No one wants to take ownership of their product line and be responsible for its representation to the public, even though the public is B2B.

The new computerized skills assessment can do you in if you don't pay close attention.

Embrace the internet and current technologies. Pay attention to your marketing folks.

There are newer employer reviews for Franklin Electric.

Worked for Franklin Electric? Contribute to the Community!