Franklin Retail Solutions
www.franklinresource.com Boulder, CO 16 to 50 Employees

It's a great merchandising job compared to most companies.

Sell Through Specialist (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at Franklin Retail Solutions

ProsThe pay is good. It's based on projects completed, not hourly, and often comes out as a decent pay. Also, there is some gas allowance along with monthly incentive for completing all your projects. You are assigned a territory, so you have many of the same stores to visit regularly which makes it nice as you get to know others in those stores. The people working with the company have all been great and very friendly. Information given per projects are very thorough. The flexibility with in your months work is great. It definitely feels like a very stable company. As far as merchandising goes, it's better than most.

ConsCommunication "individually" isn't always that great. Often it's difficult to get a response to a question when needed. There isn't much on the job training. You are kind of thrown in there to figure out much on your own. And, there isn't much room for error. If you forget a photo or make a mistake, your report may not get approved, which may result in not getting paid for that project or your monthly incentive.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook for a little feedback from your Sell Through Specialist. We may know better about what's going on in the stores and it might be beneficial. It would be great to have more communication on a regular basis. Perhaps a monthly online meeting where we can share and discuss what's going on in the field. Maybe get some of those questions answered that I've waiting months for!

Unsatisfactory

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boulder, CO

I worked at Franklin Retail Solutions

Pros: Great advancement ops, cool to work with sporting goods. Cons: Low pay compared to other similar jobs in geographic location. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Opportunity to work in different environments and make your own schedule

Sell-thru Specialist (Current Employee)
Huntington, WV

I have been working at Franklin Retail Solutions

Pros: Flexible schedule Drive time pay Gas/mileage pay Detailed instructions Cons: Limited for additional work and advancement if located in a… Advice to Senior Management: I am satisfied with directions and feedback from the Supervisors… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Franklin Retail Solutions.

Worked for Franklin Retail Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Franklin Retail Solutions reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Franklin Retail Solutions employees.