Franklin Templeton Investments

www.franklintempleton.com

great benefits, good work environment

Associate (Current Employee) Rancho Cordova, CA

ProsThe benefits received are amazing and allow you have a good life balance. My coworkers are great to work with and I love the environment in the office. Only been working there for a month now but it seems as if they really promote career advancement and looking out for their employees best interest. They were able to grow during the economic recession because of their conservative principles and they offer a lot of job security

ConsThe office is extremely conservative compared to the rest of their competitors in the industry and behing a little from a technology standpoint. The pay is a lot lower that industry standards because they offer such great benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would just look into ways to increase the pay for the work the employees are doing. It is a great company to work for but compared to industry standards the pay is relatively low.

Good place to begin a career, then move on.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Mateo, CA

I worked at Franklin Templeton Investments

Pros: Greta benefits package. Most co-workers are awesome. Cons: Many people worked nowhere else in their whole careers, narrow… More

OK, good people doing the day to day work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Franklin Templeton Investments

Pros: Pay and benifits are ok Cons: SR Leadership can be unrealistic and the review process needs… More
There are newer reviews on Franklin Templeton Investments.

Worked for Franklin Templeton Investments? Contribute to the Community!