Franklin Templeton Investments
www.franklintempleton.com San Mateo, CA 5000+ Employees

Excellent Career Choice

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Franklin Templeton Investments full-time for more than 8 years

ProsOverall Franklin Templeton is an excellent place to work. My coworkers were almost always extremely helpful and positive. The company has made an attempt of creating a Business Analyst career path and supports a work life balance.

ConsAt times I expereinced long project turnaround due to lack of decision making authority. Going in for project reviews would become combersome due to late involvement by stakeholders due to sheer number of projects assigned to sponsers.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your direct reports and allow them to make the decisions you require of them.

If your looking for a "Lifer's dream" this is your company.

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Franklin Templeton Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very stable company and great reputation. It's top of its… Cons: The company is not great with building and promoting within. There are talents that get unrecognized… Advice to Senior Management: Create an upward appraisal process that is truly linked to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Satisfying Company to work for with great benefits.

Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Franklin Templeton Investments

Pros: Company is very conservative but overall the compensation and benefits… Cons: Depending on what department you start in there maybe limited… Advice to Senior Management: Use more advanced technology/systems in the workplace so employees can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Franklin Templeton Investments.

Worked for Franklin Templeton Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Franklin Templeton Investments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Franklin Templeton Investments CEO Gregory E. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Franklin Templeton Investments employees.