Franklin Templeton Investments
www.franklintempleton.com San Mateo, CA 5000+ Employees

Solid company

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsHigh ethics, nice campus, great benefits, especially the retirement plan. Top leadership is solid. Good people for the most part with a few exceptions.

ConsSome mid-upper level management is too entrenched and long-tenured. They have lost touch was anything other than the Franklin way of doing things. Performance reviews are not 360 reviews.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement 360 reviews. Some mid/upper management are cronies and will have each others' backs no matter what, and protect each other, even if it is to the detriment of the company's interests. Good people for the most part but completely shielded from any genuine constructive criticism.

Good Company to work for

Associate (Former Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Franklin Templeton Investments full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good environment Work life balance Good pay Recognition Enjoyment Cons: During my tenure, I have not noted any significant cons. Advice to Senior Management: Make a work place more exciting Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One of the Stable and Best employer to work with.

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Franklin Templeton Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great work-life balance. Good & Supportive Senior management . Cons: Average salaries. No canteens in office. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Franklin Templeton Investments.

Worked for Franklin Templeton Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Franklin Templeton Investments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Franklin Templeton Investments CEO Gregory E. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Franklin Templeton Investments employees.