Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc.
fredloya.com El Paso, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Would Never work here again, or get Insurance from them

Claims Adjuster (Former Employee)
El Paso, TX

I worked at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc.

ProsOffice environment. The fact that we had Burger King next door was a plus. There is no other positive for this position.

ConsWage, hours, Case load, no guidance on closing claims. They teach to deny customers benefits. (At least when I was there). Lowest paying position with company....They say we are the ones giving there money away, versus we are saving you money.

Advice to Senior ManagementSimply put, you just need to understand it is a very large insurance agency now and you must look at everything very carefully.

A good place to start, but...

Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I worked at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Opportunity for a better paying job for younger individuals ( Hire between… Cons: -Urealistic goals and expectations -Unexpected pay cuts due to "errors" -Extremely difficult to move up within company unless you are in the manager's clique -Hiring preference to good-looking… Advice to Senior Management: -Be more considerate towards your employees. Hiring young does not mean that we are minimum wage workers. We work hard for our licenses and maintaining… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

claims support agent

Claims Support Agent (Current Employee)
El Paso, TX

I have been working at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: some discrimination for employes without relatives in the company, dont let… Cons: to much preshure for the salary they offer Advice to Senior Management: take care of the good employes not only becouse some are the supervisor friend… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc..

Worked for Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. CEO Fred Loya Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. employees.