Fred Meyer

www.fredmeyer.com

Good company to work for.

Electronics Sales (Current Employee) Issaquah, WA

ProsThey have a friendly company attitude and really pretty good benefits. Employee discount and other fringe benefits like cell phone discounts (sprint etc.) and even discounts on store branded food are other perks. I worked for them previously years ago, and have returned, and found that the company is better to work for than last time.

ConsThe only downsides I have seen is that they hire most people part time, which makes sense in a less than robust economy, so they have flexibility without layoffs. The store I work is at is also union, for good or bad, depending on preference.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't really have advice, having had my own business, as they do what they have to and have good attitudes toward employees from my experience so far.

Its a job

CCK Cashier (Current Employee) Puyallup, WA

I have been working at Fred Meyer part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: flexible schedule, part time benefits, paid vacation Cons: no home life, people are mean, unreliable hours/money No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

well meaning but implementation is 2nd rate

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) Newport, OR

I have been working at Fred Meyer part-time for more than a year

Pros: management isn't completely cut throat Cons: they do everything the hard way, technology is terrible, and… Advice to Senior Management: test your software and hardware before implementing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fred Meyer.

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!