Fred Meyer
www.fredmeyer.com Portland, OR 5000+ Employees

Outstanding work environment, supportive management, good pay, awesome coworkers!

Deli Clerk (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsExcellent coworkers, great teamwork & general work ethic among peers. Management and HR are very interested in employee feedback and offer growth within the company. Pay is good, and company offers excellent raises after a number of hours worked. I look forward to going to work everyday! Benefits are great as well.

ConsWork can be hard at times, but the results are also quite rewarding - happy customers, and consistent praise from department managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement seems to be solid - I can't offer any advice at this point. Everyone, including store director are always available and approachable with questions from employees.

Great place to work!

Cashier (Current Employee)
    Grants Pass, OR

I have been working at Fred Meyer part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible hours, Good pay raises, treated great Cons: Only part time employment opportunities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fighting for hours is an everyday task.

Freight Associate (Current Employee)
    Wilsonville, OR

I have been working at Fred Meyer full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good company, benefits after time, hard work can sometimes pay… Cons: You have to fight for hours, the union they are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fred Meyer.

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fred Meyer reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fred Meyer CEO Lynn Gust. All reviews posted anonymously by Fred Meyer employees.