Freedom Communications

www.freedom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Freedom Communications

With Caution

I worked at Freedom Communications full-time

Pros

Easy to do nothing and not be caught.

Cons

Management is terrible and only looks after their own interest.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Freedom Communications (View Most Recent)

Halleujah Freedom is about to be no more - GOOD RIDDANCE TO ALL EXECS

I have been working at Freedom Communications full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

People on local level are great to work with....just been bought out by another media, it can't be any worse than Freedom, looking forward to a change

Cons

Freedom took a 5% pay cut, eventually give back 2%, WOW!!...Haven't had a raise in UPTEEN YEARS, CFO visited and blew smoke up our butt and didn't hold to any of his promises. RC Hoiles would probably turn in his grave (if he hasn't already) at what the family did to this company

My advice to any leftover Freedom execs and shareholders, I hope you struggle one day to make ends meet and then you will see what employees have been through. I also hope you can lay down and sleep at night for the way you have cheated so many of us out of raises over the years, I bet none of you had to go w/o raises and big bonuses....there will be a special place for people like you one day!!

Very good and smart people having a very hard time dealing with the digital change

I have been working at Freedom Communications

Pros

Opportunity to learn, a lot of freedom to explore and discover new things, very flexible with schedules, good equipment and tools to work.

Cons

It's really unfortunate that the newspaper industry is suffering a hard economic impact that makes working for Freedom or any other newspaper company an experience full of uncertainty about what's going to happen in an immediate future.

Keep fighting, people will always need information, stay strong. Eventually the economic model from advertising money will find it's way back to the people with tradition, history and brand recognition.

There are newer employer reviews for Freedom Communications