There are newer employer reviews for Freeman

Regime changes...no longer an environment for growth

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Freeman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoyed working with the business users and my colleagues.

Cons

Upper management changes resulted in a shift in direction, and was no longer an environment I felt I belonged in. Focus was given to new technologies and implementing direction away from previous regime. Promotion opportunities were limited. Bonus directed to those more visible to C-level.

It may be "just a title" to you, but it matters to those of us that don't have the title and the bonus structure that goes with it.

55 Other Employee Reviews for Freeman (View Most Recent)

JUST Awful.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Freeman full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had a 20 year proven administrative career prior to Freeman at only 2 companies working for some very established Senior Executives.

Cons

Was not on the "Friends & Family" Plan. Nepotism at its finest goes on at Freeman.

I wouldn't know where to begin.

Worked for Freeman 10 years and lost my job

Former Employee - Sales Manager - Exhibtor Sales  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Manager - Exhibtor Sales in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Freeman full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The only benefits are the resources at your disposal.

Cons

I worked for and was fired by an incompetent manager that only received her position by default not by any experience or qualification to perform her job correctly. Freeman Las Vegas still promotes the friends and family plan for any advancement opportunities. They have followed this plan and promoted too many people to manager positions that have no actual qualifications. Typical HR, backs up the company and sacrifices the employees. Freeman is not the great place to work at that it used to be.

Clean house, do what you have done in the upper (VP) management area, hire people from outside of the company and even outside of the industry that actually have some management training, knowledge and experience. With people in place that actually know what they are doing you will become a 2 billion dollar a year company . I saw a great quote on LinkedIn, "Don't push good employees to the point that they don't care" this seems to be the philosophy at Freeman.

There are newer employer reviews for Freeman

Worked for Freeman? Contribute to the Community!