Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold
www.fmjobs.com Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

Great working conditions but a little bit of social threats

Superintendent (Former Employee)

I worked at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold

ProsFreeport has some of the most incredible machinery and technology, more advanced than their competitors. Some of the HR functions need some works, but overall they try to keep improving their committment to manpower development.

ConsThe remote sites creates a very strong social control, news travell very fast, even the most private ones.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should regulate some of the social controls, especially those tend to human rights violation. Some gossips made are harmful to people's human rights and the people built the gossips should be responsible for hurting and violating others human rights.

Overall satisfaction is good

I have been working at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold

Pros: Good work atmosphere...challenging projects....dynamic environment Cons: Very Remote places... Not efficient engineers(supervisors). Ability to provide less information regarding… Advice to Senior Management: Good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best place to grow the career

Senior Project Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold

Pros: - opportunity to join many trainings and mining conferences - good… Cons: - complexity of its organization structure Advice to Senior Management: given the fact that the structural organization of each Freeport's mine site is different from one to another depending the requirement and the home country,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold.

Worked for Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold CEO Richard C. Adkerson. All reviews posted anonymously by Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold employees.