Fremont Bank

www.fremontbank.com

There are other Banks

Pros

Great Co-workers, a lot of free food, develop relationships with many colleagues as well as clients, pretty fun place to work.

Cons

Not the greatest pay, as a teller you should know what you are expecting. If you are happy with $12 then this is the place for you. Sales pressure is getting increasingly worse. They expect a lot of you with not much in return.

Other reviews for Fremont Bank

Good but how about those temps?

Current Employee - Appraiser Administrative  in  Hayward, CA
    Current Employee - Appraiser Administrative in Hayward, CA

Pros

The Company does do things that show the people they are appreciated like ice cream socials and barbecues which is refreshing and more than most companies do.
    The environment is friendly.

Cons

I've been working as a temp for over 6 months and it seems as if Fremont Bank likes to keep people temps so they don't have to pay benefits, holiday pay,Vacation or fair salaries. Why not bring the temps on board if they have proved themselves. I know many that have been temps here for over a year. Why?

The Company is celebrating record profits. Start hiring people on permanent. The whole keeping people temps thing is a bit shady.

Not to big, not to small, just right!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hayward, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Pros

Great benefits, community bank, pride in knowing our service helps the financial needs of our clients. We have a proven track record for offering low cost mortgage rates and focusing on he relationship of the client rather than just the bottom line. We appreciate our clients and continue finding ways to set ourselves apart from competition.

Cons

There is a lack of direction and training from certain areas of the bank.

Design a formalized training program for ALL departments.

There are newer employer reviews for Fremont Bank.

Worked for Fremont Bank? Contribute to the Community!