Fremont College

www.fremont.edu

Fremont College review

Former Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Cerritos, CA
Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Cerritos, CA

Pros

I enjoyed the work. It was very autonomous. I served as the executive-assistant/personal-assistant to the president of the college. She is a demanding employer, and she is the first to admit it. It is fast-paced and the students are great.

Cons

They posted an ad for an executive-assistant on CL while I was working there. They said it was for another position, but I'm not sure I believe that they weren't trying to get rid of me. Also, someone I regarded highly at the company was soon fired after I was fired.

Something that just feels sneaky about the leadership at Fremont.

Other reviews for Fremont College

Great Students, Great Curriculum, Horrible Culture and Management

Former Employee - Adjunct Faculty  in  Cerritos, CA
    Former Employee - Adjunct Faculty in Cerritos, CA

Pros

Students are great. Teaching at a two year college is very rewarding.

Cons

Management will give you lip service. They will flat out lie to your face about big and small things. They look at employees as disposible. The company has a very high turn over as people are constantly being fired. Seemingly for no reason. Ask the graduates from last spring if any of the employees are still at the College - they will say maybe two at most.

The best way to make money at your school is to recognize that the face of your company is your staff. Show them how important they are. Tap into that institutional knowlege. Work at having a long term plan at employee retention. Your people are your greatest resource and your best marketing tool. If you keep crapping on them, they won't help you meet your numbers.

Always innovate new ways to do things better

Pros

Being able to change the way our students learn. We are fast to act to market needs and always innovate new ways to do things better. I love the staff and faculty.

Cons

I'd love to see staff and faculty members exchanging their ideas and share their thoughts.

There are newer employer reviews for Fremont College.

Worked for Fremont College? Contribute to the Community!