There are newer employer reviews for Fremont College

To complain or not complain?

Current Employee - Employee
Current Employee - Employee

Pros

Most companies have problems, otherwise all the complainers here wouldn't have ended up at Fremont right? I doubt Fremont was your first job. Part of being a small company is the constant change. Nothing wrong with that. For all the "issues" that Fremont has, I enjoy the professional challenges that are presented and I am excited for the growth that the company as a whole is experiencing. I am hopeful that things wll continue to improve.

Cons

Growing pains. What else can be said. Yes there are things that need improving and yes there are frustrations, but I look at this as being part of a company with an entrepreneurial spirit. You can't have it all. If you can, then go for it.

Advice to Management

Continue to acknowledge and reward your faculty and staff. They are the driving force at Fremont College.

Other Employee Reviews for Fremont College

Job seaker please be aware

Pros

Id have to say the thing that i probablly was nice was the presentation, the students and some of the people

Cons

The downside of fremont college is empty promises. I have to keep this on a proffesional level so I cant go crazy on this post. I can tell you that this place has many issues, from employement to very high turn around. The management seems to be confused about the direction this place is going, there are way to many egos going around. Due to the high turn around the environment is unhealthy and it makes for an unwelcoming place. You are brought in and all of it is a facade, they say this and they say that, but if you see the employees around you can already tell what kind of environment it is. If there is one thing you will learn is that working here teaches you a lot of what you dont want to go through in your next endevour.

DO NOT RECOMMEND Fremont College

Pros

A few of the students are nice. That's about it.

Cons

This was the single worse working experience of my life. I would never recommend Fremont College to anyone interested in working for a for-profit higher education institution. The unusually high turnover is a key indicator of the type of negative environment Fremont College operates in on a day to day basis. What one can find at Fremont College is poorly planned ideas that result in lack luster outcomes in all facets of the business. Including but not limited to: marketing, admissions, education, financial aid, career services, and student services. Fremont College demonstrated a culture where individuals not truthful and very manipulative.

Advice to Management

Get out of the school business.