Fresenius Kabi USA

www.apppharma.com

I felt we accomplished much success in growing the company...what we did was important and saved lives everyday.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Schaumburg, IL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Pros

The end result of our work. The people at APP - FK were great to work with. Compensation is very good.

Cons

The purge of departments after the acquisition of Fenwal (medical device company). Good move for FK from a business perspective. Too many FK folks were run off and replaced by Fenwal people that did not have the business knowledge in pharmaceuticals. The transition was hasty and not thought through. Excessive negative impacts to Accounts Payable; Finance and Controlling; Supply Chain Management. Work to life balance is now "Live to work, not work to live".

The company has had solid footing and continually produced sales and profit gains. The Fenwal/FK integration did not appear to be planned well. Short-sighted and moved too fast resulting in a loss of productive people with much business intelligence.

Other reviews for Fresenius Kabi USA

A new world

Current Employee - Tech  in  Niagara Falls, NY
    Current Employee - Tech in Niagara Falls, NY

Pros

Great benefits, ability to move up, bonuses.

Cons

Upper management needs to know how to deal with their people better..."a few" are very disrespectful. For a manager to come up to a table and speak to everyone but you (when you have worked under before) is completely unprofessional and rude. That is some of the managers that they have in this place.

Take people classes.

Purchasing Agent/Buyer

Former Employee - Purchasing Agent  in  Lake Zurich, IL
    Former Employee - Purchasing Agent in Lake Zurich, IL

Pros

Great benefits and health insurance. Personal growth can be had with the right manager.

Cons

Be prepared to wear multiple hats, which is surprising for the size of the company. Organizational structure changes constantly. My personal experience was that I was held back by my manager because of my software expertise (SAP MM) which my manager did not have.

Keep an open mind when getting suggestions from lower level employees and be careful of mid level managers keeping highly motiviated and exceptional employees right where they are to make them look better.

There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Kabi USA.

Worked for Fresenius Kabi USA? Contribute to the Community!