Fresenius Medical Care - North America

www.fmcna.com

Very satisfactory, they provided me the opportunity to develop my professional skills, in a fair way.

Acute Dialysis RN (Former Employee) Santiago (Chile)

ProsIt is the main company in Chile dedicated to provide ambulatory Acute Hemodialysis in many hospitals and clinics that don't have this service. FMC has a very updated technology, equipments and continuous training.

ConsThe salary is not optimal, FMC usually don't offer a contract job for nurses in Acute HD, and if it's possible, they discount your benefits from your salary,,so I decided to work there without benefits ( health insurance, retirement, etc) in order to improve my salary . My incomes were over the average because I worked 90 hours at week.

Management cares more about bottom lines than employees

Financial Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros: The financial coordinator position in particular is very flexible. There are no set hours… Cons: In the past year, we had gone through several management changes. The manager that was promoted in the past year, as well as the… Advice to Senior Management: I wish they would take an anonymous survey of the current FCs. They would be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My expierence was average at FMC.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros: Good work hours and decent benifets. Cons: There was no room for advancement. More
There are newer reviews on Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!