Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

Senior Programmer (Current Employee)
Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

ProsCulture of respect for employees and patients alike, provides tools and training to get the job done, excellent work environment, decent salary & benefits. I'm sure that each work site is different, but at mine, people work together well as a a team, are friendly and helpful. The company also goes out of its way to express appreciation for a job well done, both on a personal level as well company-sponsored events.

ConsSr. management sometimes is clueless or makes decisions without sufficient evaluation of input from middle management. Sometimes lack of resources cause individual workers' priorities to be shifted on an ever-changing basis.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to what the line managers are telling you about problems with the business.

Still waiting for my sign on bonus----2 months later and still nothing!!!!

R. . (Current Employee)
Crown Point, IN

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros: I like having every Sunday off and half the Saturdays.… Cons: They offered a sign on bonus to be received after 90 days, but after 5 months I still haven't seen it even when I ask… Advice to Senior Management: They need to care about the nurses they have on board and give more help. The nurses will continue to turn over and leave… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Nurses Wear Many Caps

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros: One of the best things about working for Fresenius Medical Care is that it's been around for a long time and is a leader in providing… Cons: Long hours, especially for Charge Nurse. The days start… Advice to Senior Management: Work load needs to be more evenly distributed as the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Rice Powell. All reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees.