There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Great job, excellent pay and benefits

Current Employee - Driver in Ogden, UT
Current Employee - Driver in Ogden, UT

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits all around. They value their drivers and compensate them very well. They reimburse all expenses... Even food, while on the road. New and well maintained equipment.

Cons

Politics! It is ridiculous that it takes an act of God to get rid of a temporary worker. If they speed or have a seat belt violation... Get Rid of them! They are hurting the rest of us. Most drivers are hired as temps, but almost always convert to permanent

Get rid of the bad ducks! They are bringing us down. No seatbelt should equal NO Job.

351 Other Employee Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America (View Most Recent)

Fine to work for

Current Employee - Social Worker
    Current Employee - Social Worker

Pros

The patients are great and there are lots of caring people.

Cons

Like everywhere else very profit driven. It is difficult when it contradicts what is going on with a client.

I like working for my boss, but the company seems to focus more on their management than on their employees.

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The corporate office is very professional, and it is nice they have a gym (however, it REALLY needs to be updated!) But for a small fee, it has everything you need. There is also an on-site cafeteria, which is convenient.

Cons

Difficult upward mobility, departments and divisions can be fractionalized, and there is a real lack of cohesion between the clinics and corporate. Also, the location of the corporate office is difficult to get to and I really wish they would consider moving when their lease is up in a few years.

Please consider your employees more.

There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America