Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Friendly chaos

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Lexington, MA
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros

Cordial work environment; decent people to work with; management is compassionate and flexible; full time employees can work from home whenever they want; many FTEs from remote parts of country who show up on site once a month.

Cons

Inefficient project management; intense peak efforts followed by valleys of boredom; very chaotic coordination of resources; not a lot of lateral communication across groups; inconsistent methodologies vary by group.

Set realistic project deadlines based on facts not wants; expect change; add more emphasis on requirements gathering; consider an iterative approach

375 Other Employee Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America (View Most Recent)

ACCOUNTABILITY NIL!!

Current Employee - Dialysis RN in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Dialysis RN in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros

Good benefits, autonomy, flexibility, good pay.

Cons

I love my job, but who I work for is another thing.... I have heard the rumors that this company will burn you out......... It's TRUE!! Dialysis is a wonderful field, it allows me to be the nurse I like to be, I love my patients, but when your manager is a SPINELESS PUPPET that cares nothing for your hard work and diligence, and only cares about a select few including herself.....enough is enough! So tired of the "favorites" who will never be without income and are always assured hours. God forbid you bring that to the attention of anyone....let alone how your "team" mates treat each other. Remember the little phrase "There is no {I} in Team", well my coworkers need a little refresher training. Most have forgotten why we have a job.....THE PATIENTS!!!! Bringing these issues to the attention of management was my mistake, life has not been the same since. The lack of communication, respect and overall fairness are enough "cons" for me! Looking for another job as we speak! Hope to find one that appreciates the great nurse that I am and the hard work I do!

Hire your managers with CARE!! These people should be mentors, professionals and willing to stand up for their staff and also hold those staff members accountable for any wrong doings. They (manager) are not hired to be nice and be everyone's friend! Don't just hire to fill an opening. Listen to your employee's, sometimes we have GREAT ideas, sometimes not..... APPRECIATE good staff members for ALL they do, and get rid of the ones who could care less! These are GREAT jobs! If you take your time and think about WHO you HIRE, this blog would not have ONE entry!

People should matter to this company

Current Employee - Ccht in Phoenix, OR
    Current Employee - Ccht in Phoenix, OR

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros

Plenty of OT. Pay is okay considering the economy. Make great friends and meet really good people.

Cons

Too many to list. Mostly money is what matters.People no matter who matter.

Seriously. I know all hands are tied but I am tired of the bullying. You do not own your employees

There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America