Fresenius Medical Care - North America

www.fmcna.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

They can't seem to put it all together

Current Employee - Clinical Manager in Springfield, TN
Current Employee - Clinical Manager in Springfield, TN

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

big league player in the dialysis world, financially stable, with big league perks,

Cons

continuous unrealistic job demands, and continuous turnover due to high levels of stress and unrealistic demands. politics with a capital "P" unethical behavior of leadership - actions don't match their words.

take a close look at operational leadership and unrealistic expectations, may want to consider your turnover rate -

401 Other Employee Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America (View Most Recent)

Out of touch

Former Employee - RDN
    Former Employee - RDN

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Good salary
    - Good 401K
    - Great coworkers, clinic manager, and regional manager, however can not say the same for any higher management
    - Great PTO

Cons

- Was becoming more and more money vs patient centered
    - Unorganized upper management
    - Push new programs and initiatives without proper education
    - Archaic computer systems in many clincs

- You are not in touch with what goes on in your clinics
    - You are unorganized and do not take time to effectively train employees on all of your initiatives

Forced use of PTO when work load is low

Current Employee - Staff RN
    Current Employee - Staff RN

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time

Pros

hourly pay, insurance,401k match, work with a great team

Cons

Demand staff to go home when patient load decreases then force use of vacation time to cover shorted hours. Currently they are removing more PTO from my bank than I earn. Once PTO is depleted there is no opportunity to accumulate any. Time off is then granted without pay at manager's discretion.

Very heavy daily workload. I'm not afraid to work but resentful of not having any PTO when I need a break!

Feels like prison so much that we call any time off "parole".

Must adjust your schedule frequently and with little notice to accommodate commercial payers.

Extremely difficult to get questions answered from HR. Policies that can be found are usually very vague and can be interpreted different ways.

1st of all, I feel sorry for the CM. Seems new CMs are thrown to the wolves.

Just read the company values poster. Treat your employees with respect, dignity, integrity and fairness and you'll have a good team. We don't see that enough.

There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America